Event First Look
|First Clear Drops|
This Story Event re-tells when Android #17 went up against Piccolo in No Match for the Androids.
But this isn’t the same Piccolo as before. Piccolo fused with Kami in order to become strong enough to defeat Android #17 so that Cell would not be able to achieve his perfect form.
However, even in this combined state, things are looking grim for the Z-warriors.
EX Android #17 RED is the spotlight Fighter for this Story Event and he has a lot of great Abilities that mesh really well with the new combat re-work.
Like most Story Events, this one is quite the energy drain, especially for hardcore completionists. But beyond the Rising Rush one, there aren’t a lot of truly ruthless Missions this time around.
Event Drop Rates
Featured Fighter: EX Android #17 (Red)
This Fighter can hold his own against SP Rarity Fighters. His Cover Unique Ability makes him a viable if risky cover switch.
By EX standards, this is a Great Melee Fighter with two held Strike Arts Cards and great Ki for controlling the Combat Loop fairly well.
Lastly, his Special Move is teachable to Shallot at Friendship Level 2 so if nothing else, he’s worth the grind for that.
“Uh-oh, Looks like Android 17 needs some new threads. These Equips were made for him, but they aren’t the best available for him, especially since the side-step re-work.”
“Wanna say that to my face, Old Man?”
“Now that you mention it...Maybe I should be picking on someone my own size.”
How to complete the "Inflict 2,000,000 Damage Rising Rush in EX-6 Challenge" Mission
A typical Rising Rush does around 500k damage with a full roster of maxed fighters. If you're having trouble hitting the 2.5m mark, try the following to bolster your damage output:
- Picking the proper Element counter for your active fighter: +50% damage
- Comeback bonus when downed fighters: +25% damage per downed fighter
- Special Arts (blue cards) in your card selection: +20% damage per Special
- Equipments that boost damage
- Equipments or z abilities that boost base stats
With a properly setup team roster using the tips above, this challenge can be completed even without a Sparking roster nor fully maxed fighters.
The Missions are ordered by difficulty.
- Keep a Super Warrior and Android #17 on as active fighters until you clear their missions.
- Try to Land First Hit, use Main Abilities, Rising Rush in every battle.
- For the "Complete 10 challenges in a story" mission, you actually need to complete every story challenge in this event.
- Skip Tickets only counts for the Clear Story X Times and Equipment missions. All others require you to grind manually or with auto-combat.
- Each equipment mission will require at least 100 energy to complete. (best locations)
- You do not need to complete the Equipment missions to complete the final 400 Chrono Crystal mission.