Vegeta and the crew were left worse for wear by the unexpectedly powerful Android #18 and her twin brother. Luckily, Legends Players have been training for this and won’t be caught off guard!
|1st Clear Rewards||Z Power x600 x100|
|Challenge Rewards||x210 x100|
x1,000 x4,000,000 |
x1 x1 x1 x1
x300 x20 x10 x20
This Story Event has some great Equips for the Female Warrior Tag, with two that are especially useful for this week’s spotlight anti-heroine.
Most missions are relatively Quick to complete. You can farm the majority of the Mission Rewards without hitting truly Ruthless Missions.
Each chapter has a no casualties challenge, so be sure to switch Fighters out when it gets rough, especially in EX chapters.
Event Story Drop Rates
Featured Fighter: EX Android #18 (Green)
- EX Android #18 GRN takes Blast Attacks like a champ.
- When she’s the last Fighter standing, her Vanish Gauge Recovery gets a huge boost thanks to her Unique Ability.
Ha! That Spikey haired fool didn't stand a chance...
- When she hits, she hits hard. Main Ability and Special Move Combo explosive Damage!
That better not be a bomb joke.
Come on, sis--it was a little funny!
These are first Equipments with the Female Warrior Tag! Hopefully, this hints at more meta-relevant ladies in the future to give this team a few more legs to stand on.
- “That’s the Spirit!” and “What a Surprise.” are great Equips for EX Android #18 GRN.
- SP Android #18 YEL would definitely be improved by “Later.” and “Android #18.”
With so few viable Female Warriors, Players won’t need to too many copies, but getting them for Android #18 is well worth it.
For those able, use Skip Tickets to grind EX-6, since it's the best node for both gold Equips.
How to complete the "Inflict over 2.5M Damage with Rising Rush" Mission
A typical Rising Rush does around 500k damage with a full roster of maxed fighters. If you're having trouble hitting the 2.5m mark, try the following to bolster your damage output:
- Picking the proper Element counter for your active fighter: +50% damage
- Weaker opponent takes more damage: up to +200% damage
- Comeback bonus when downed fighters: +25% damage per downed fighter
- Special Arts (blue cards) in your card selection: +20% damage per Special
- Equipments that boost damage
- Equipments or z abilities that boost base stats
With a properly setup team roster using the tips above, this challenge can be completed even without a Sparking roster nor fully maxed fighters.
Overcoming The Invincible Android #18 EX-6
The most ruthless mission in this event is "Complete 10 challenges in a story", which should more properly read: "Complete all story challenges for this event."The Invincible Android #18 EX-6
While none of the event story challenges are unusual, they do all require clearing each story chapter without casualties. This can be particularly challenging, particularly with EX-6.
Not only do the EX-6 opponents have over 2-million combined health, they also pack quite a wallop - with better stats than most max-leveled and 398% Soul Boost Fighters. Without good equips and Element advantage, most players won't stand a chance.
Run a YGG team - bringing your best Green fighters available to counter the Blue Element SP Android #17 and SP Android #18. However, you might also need to start with a Yellow fighter to clear SP SSJ Vegeta quickly.
- Attack Z-Abilities - To counter the enemies' high defense, A bench with Z-abilities and Equipment that boosts either Base Attacks stats is highly recommended.
- Keep Android #18 at a Distance - SP Android #18 will be your biggest challenge. She's weak against Blast in this chapter, so saving Blast Arts for her.
- Use your Rising Rush - Unlike Vegeta EX-6, the AI won't can't dodge this time!
The Missions are ordered by difficulty.
- Keep Vegeta and Android #18 on as active fighters until you clear their missions.
- Try to Land First Hit, use Main Abilities, Rising Rush whenever possible.
- For the "Complete 10 challenges in a story" mission, you actually need to complete every story challenge in this event.
- Skip Tickets only counts for the Clear Story X Times and Equipment missions. All others require you to grind manually or with autocombat.
- Each equipment mission will require at least 100 energy to complete. (best locations)
- You do not need to complete the Equipment missions to complete the final 400 Chrono Crystal mission.